All orders and purchases made on the Site will also be governed by these Terms and Conditions.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
Your access to the Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to minimise the periods during which access to the Site is restricted for these reasons.
* Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, otherwise objectionable material;
* Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or codes of practice;
* Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems;
* Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site;
* Breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks;
* Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site; and
* Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of the materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Unless otherwise specified, the Site is directed solely at individuals from the UK. If you choose to access the Site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
The comments and information contained on this web site do not constitute advice and you should not rely on any content on this web site to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
We shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its control.
A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions but this shall not affect any right to remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from the Act.
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch